Do I Have an Employment Discrimination Case?

Friedman, Domiano & Smith Blog Post

Q: How do I know if I have an employment discrimination case?

A: If you have been discriminated against based on race, creed, color, national origin, sex, handicap, or gender of any type, if you’re gay and your employer discharges you or treats you differently than other workers, doesn’t give you a raise or a promotion when you deserve it, you may have an employment discrimination claim.

What should I do if I’ve been discriminated against?

What you should do is check with an attorney. Call us. It’s very important. We will look at it and see if you have a case.



Comments are now closed