Jeffrey concentrated his practice on automobile and truck cases, birth injury cases, defective product claims, and serious workplace injury cases. He also became involved in several gas explosion cases. Despite the ever-changing laws governing tort cases in Ohio, Jeffrey challenged these laws, and he brought several claims before the Supreme Court of Ohio.
Fighting unfair and unscrupulous insurance company exclusions was at the top of Jeffrey’s list. He battled for victims’ rights under these insurance policies through the Courts as well as through the Ohio State legislature. After learning that most individuals do not understand what automobile insurance coverage they actually possess, Jeffrey volunteered to review clients’ insurance policies, at no charge, and educated them on their coverage.
Jeffrey was actively involved in firm administration and overseeing the day-to-day activities of the law firm. His practice encompassed the States of Ohio and Florida. For fifty years in practice, Jeffrey continued his role as a tireless and devoted advocate for the seriously injured and disadvantaged.
Read the story of Jeff’s remarkable journey here.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Claims
- Negligence Law
- Products Liability
- Insurance Law
- Railroad Law – Automobile and Pedestrian Accidents
- Employment Discrimination
- Federal Employer’s Liability Act (FELA)
- Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. – 1972
- John Carroll University, Cleveland, Ohio
- A.B. (Magna Cum Laude) – 1969
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Civil Justice Foundation, Founding Sponsor
- National College of Advocacy, Advocate
- Cleveland Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Ohio Association for Justice, Member
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Member