Jeffrey H. Friedman
Jeffrey continues to concentrate his practice on automobile and truck cases, birth injury cases, defective product claims, and serious workplace injury cases. Most recently, he has been involved in several gas explosion cases. Despite the ever-changing laws governing intentional tort claims, Jeffrey continues to challenge these laws, and he presently has several claims pending before the Supreme Court of Ohio.
Fighting unfair and unscrupulous insurance company exclusions has always been at the top of Jeffrey’s list. He battles for victims’ rights under these insurance policies through the Courts as well as through the Ohio State legislature. After learning that most individuals do not understand what automobile insurance coverage they actually possess, Jeffrey has volunteered to review clients’ insurance policies, at no charge, and educate them on their coverage.
Jeffrey is also involved in firm administration and overseeing the day-to-day activities of the law firm. His practice encompasses the States of Ohio and Florida. After more than thirty years in practice, Jeffrey continues his role as a tireless and devoted advocate for the seriously injured and disadvantaged.
Read the story of Jeff’s remarkable journey here.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Claims
- Negligence Law
- Products Liability
- Insurance Law
- Railroad Law – Automobile and Pedestrian Accidents
- Employment Discrimination
- Federal Employer’s Liability Act (FELA)
Certified Legal Specialties
- Civil Trial Advocate, National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. – 1972
- John Carroll University, Cleveland, Ohio
- A.B. (Magna Cum Laude) – 1969
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Civil Justice Foundation, Founding Sponsor
- National College of Advocacy, Advocate
- Cleveland Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Ohio Association for Justice, Member
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Member