Although motorcycle accidents occur less frequently than car accidents, it doesn’t mean that the aftermath of these accidents is less tragic. It is important for the owner of a motorcycle, dirt bike, or other type of sport bike to know how to obtain legal assistance if an accident does occur.
If you’ve been seriously injured in a motorcycle crash, here are some common injuries that can grant you grounds for a legal claim:
- Traumatic brain injuries or closed head wounds
- Disabling injuries to the back or neck
- Severe burns or lacerations -Soft tissue damage to the knee, ankle or shoulder
- Multiple fractures
- Spinal injuries resulting in paralysis or quadriplegia
- Amputation of an arm or leg
The attorneys at Friedman, Domiano, and Smith have handled numerous claims for those injured in motorcycle accidents. Get more information on the motorcycle accident cases we’ve handled and all of the factors you need to consider before filing a claim.