Who Is Responsible If You’re Hurt On Someone Else’s Property?
If you were hurt – or a family member was killed – on someone else’s property, you may have a claim against the property owner.
Property owners are responsible for maintaining safe property conditions and keeping their guests, commercial patrons and others protected from the risk of injury when they are on their premises. If property conditions are unsafe or security is not adequately provided, an innocent person could be injured or killed.
We Can Help You Collect Compensation In Difficult Situations
- Falls from porches or balconies due to structural unsoundness, missing handrails or insufficient lighting
- Injuries suffered on rides at carnivals, fairs or amusement parks
- Dangerous conditions at recreation centers or swimming pools
- Construction injuries caused by unsafe conditions at the work site
- Fall on icy sidewalks made especially dangerous by poor drainage
Read more about premises liability:
- Inadequate security
- Amusement park accidents
- Injuries to spectators
- Escalator and elevator accidents
- Slip-and-fall lawyers
Our premises liability attorneys can also represent you in cases involving negligent security. If you were the victim of a violent crime or sexual assault in a shopping mall, stadium, public parking garage, office building or anywhere private security arrangements are typically in place, we can investigate the circumstances for you.