Experienced Attorneys On Your Side And Fighting For You
When you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, your thoughts can be pulled in a million different directions. Who is going to deal with the insurance company? How will my car get repaired? Who is going to pay the medical bills? At a time when you are already suffering, the additional stress can be overwhelming. Friedman, Domiano & Smith, is here to help.
Knowledgeable About All Areas Of The Law
Friedman, Domiano & Smith, represents drivers, passengers and pedestrians who have been injured in car accidents throughout Ohio. Our experienced attorneys can help you get the answers you need and the results you deserve. We help clients dealing with the following issues:
- Causes of motor vehicle accidents, rest assured you’re not alone and this has likely happened to someone else
- Lawsuits brought by automobile passengers, since anyone involved can bring about a lawsuit
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist, and what that means when it comes to your expenses
- Accidents caused by animals, and when an owner can be held responsible
- Improperly marked roads and highways, which can cause serious harm to those in the area
- Auto defects, in situations where there was nothing you could do to prevent an accident
- SUV rollovers, often resulting in catastrophic injuries
- Drunk driving accidents, after someone’s careless act results in a crash
Providing a statement, signing documents, even talking to the insurance company can have an unforeseen negative effect on your claim down the road. We know how to protect your interests when you’ve been involved in a car accident. With nearly 50 years of service to the injured people, we have the experience and knowledge to get you the best results.
Time Is Of The Essence; Call Now
Jeffrey H. Friedman was injured in a car accident when he was 16 years old and has been fighting for over 45 years on behalf of the injured. When he, as an injury attorney, represents you, it’s not just business, it’s personal. Because we understand how stressful these times can be, we always offer free consultations. Furthermore, if we do not get a settlement or verdict for you from your car accident, you owe us nothing. Call our office in Cleveland at 216-777-4121 or fill out our contact form online to get in touch.