Handline Plane Crash Cases With A Reputation For Success
For many years, the law firm of Friedman, Domiano & Smith, has built a reputation for achieving successful results in personal injury cases involving some of the most serious injuries and complex circumstances. We understand what our clients have been through. We work hard to pursue the best possible results for them in Ohio courts.
We have the ability to handle aviation accident cases involving small plane crashes and helicopter crashes. We also serve people who have been injured on commercial flights. Our extensive resources and litigation experience allow us to work with a network of highly qualified forensic experts as well as noted aviation experts, medical experts and engineers to document and present every aspect of your loss.
Reasons Plane Crashes Happen
At Friedman, Domiano & Smith, we know that each airplane accident is unique. We understand each case on its own terms, focusing on the laws that specifically apply.
Ways that people can be injured in the course of a flight include:
- Pilots not warning or providing proper safety guidance to the cabin during turbulence
- Engine failure
- Malfunctioning, defective or faulty equipment
- Fuel tank explosions/negligent fueling
- Airlines failing to compensate for dangerous weather conditions
- Errors made by air traffic control (ATC), both ground-based and in the tower